The Phi Phi Island sits in the middle of Phuket and Koh Lanta in the Andaman Sea. The Island is popular for its (1) limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, (2) white powdery beaches, and (3) coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling. Listed below are some of the top places to visit during the Phi Phi island tour.
Places to Visit
- World Famous Maya Bay: The Maya Bay becomes famous in the movie called The Beach. You can travel the jungles behind the beach and even see where the Hollywood movie magic stepped in. Maya Bay is undoubtedly a magnificent place! You can also visit The National Park where the fees are included in the price of Phi Phi tour.
- The Camel Rock (Nui Bay): The Nui Bay is spectacular rock formations for taking photos and sightseeing.
- Pileh Cove (The Lagoon): One of the favorite stay on the Phi Phi Island Tour! Towering cliffs adjoining an emerald green lagoon. Only accessible amid high tide, your jaw will fall slowly in cruise into the lagoon, as the lagoon and cliffs appear before you. You can stop to jump off the boat, go swimming, and take photos.
- Monkey Beach: The name itself says everything – a stunning powder white sand beach with sweet little monkeys playing in the trees and on the beach.
- Yongkasem or Nui Bay: Both are beautiful bays with coral reefs. Visitors stop here for snorkelling. Whether you have never been snorkeling before or you are half fish, go sightseeing the colorful tropical reef and have fun!
- Bamboo Island: Warm inviting waters and powdery soft sand are the highlighting features of this place. A great place (1) to get relax on the beach, (2) go for a swim or (3) head out into the waters for more snorkelling!